Feast like an emperor with A Taste of Imperial Vienna
Enjoy Viennese classics at Hotel Stefanie
At Hotel Stefanie, the oldest hotel in Vienna , you can enjoy imperial dishes that once delighted the emperors of Austria. Your culinary tour of "A taste of Imperial Vienna" takes place in the elegant banqueting room of Restaurant Stefanie , where you will be treated to real classics of Viennese cuisine. A culinary tradition that will completely captivate you..
7 Classic Viennese delicacies to elevate your palate
At Restaurant Stefanie you can enjoy classic Viennese specialities – and afterwards you can say with pride that you have dined in true Viennese style. Feast like an Austrian emperor with these traditional Viennese delicacies:
- Veal goulash with salted-studded bread rolls
- Clear beef broth with strips of pancake and a "Kaiserschöberl" savoury sponge
- Wiener Schnitzel with potato salad
- Boiled topside of beef with "G'rösten" roast potatoes, sour cream and chive sauce, grated apple and horseradish
- "Powidltascherl" plum turnovers
- Apple strudel
- "Kaiserschmarren" pancakes
plus a small glass of beer, a glass of wine, a coffee and a surprise gift.
Experience Vienna's history through its cuisine
Discover the answers to these questions as you enjoy outstanding Viennese delicacies from through the ages:
- What has Wiener Schnitzel got to do with Field Marshal Radetzky?
- Might Hungarian Goulash actually originate from Vienna?
- How did Kaiserschmarren get its name?
- Is fillet really the best cut of beef?
You can also marvel at the valuable collection of antiquities belonging to the Schick family, which are displayed in fine cabinets in the hotel and in Restaurant Stefanie. Finest silver, high-quality porcelain and much more grace the restaurant's elegant banqueting room, creating a palpable sense of history as you dine.
Price for "A taste of Imperial Vienna"
- €58 per person
Our friendly, helpful service and the elegant, historical interior of the banqueting room, will make your tour of culinary delicacies at Restaurant Stefanie an extraordinary taste experience.
If you're keen to sample genuine Viennese culinary specialities in an imperial setting during your stay in Vienna, then make your table reservation online now ! Delight your loved ones with a gift voucher for A taste of Imperial Vienna.