Your seminars & conferences in the centre of Vienna
Elegant ambience at the traditional seminar hotel Stefanie
A classic, elegant ambience, combined with perfect service and state-of-the-art technology: the seminar rooms at the Hotel Stefanie in Vienna's second city district provide a perfect setting for your conference or seminar. Located right in the centre of Vienna, the seminar Hotel Stefanie is the ideal starting point for your business trip to the Austrian capital. The historical flair of Vienna's oldest hotel will, moreover, turn your business meeting into a memorable event.
Planning & organising your seminar or conference in Vienna
At the tradition-steeped Hotel Stefanie, you can choose from several conference or event packages suitable for half-day, full-day or after-work events. The team at the Hotel Stefanie will also gladly assist you with any special requests you may have.
For all details about our Schick conference services, please see our events folder:
Details about your conference or seminar at the Schick Hotel Stefanie:
- Modern seminar technology with flipchart, projector, projection screen, pinboard, internet, etc.
- with air-conditioning, daylight and black-out options
- different seating layouts for the rooms, such U-shaped or block-shaped table arrangements
- Seminar rooms for up to 120 participants
- Enjoyable, delicious coffee breaks with Viennese coffee specialties and snacks
- Lunch buffet with traditional Viennese specialties in the Restaurant Stefanie
- Mineral water and alcohol-free beverages in the seminar room
- Capable assistance and perfect service provided by the hotel & restaurant team
Your entertainment programme at the end of your seminar at the central hotel in Vienna
Enjoy your free time after the seminar or conference has ended and explore the hotel or its surroundings. Admire the valuable collection of antiques on display in elegant showcases at the Hotel Stefanie itself, or take a soothing, relaxed break in the courtyard of the hotel. Right on the doorstep of Vienna's oldest hotel, you will find the former Jewish quarter with its kosher grocery stores, restaurants, synagogues and houses of prayer.
Or set out on foot to nearby St. Stephen's Cathedral or one of the numerous museums in the city centre. Take a leisurely stroll along the popular Danube Canal and let your mind roam freely. Regardless of what you decide – the employees of the Hotel Stefanie will be happy to offer personalised advice about suitable leisure activities .
For larger events in Vienna
For events that exceed the capacity of our premises at the Hotel Stefanie, we recommend the facilities at the Hofburg Imperial Palace in Vienna, of which Schick Hotels is a shareholder.
The employees of the Hotel Stefanie will gladly advise you on the planning, organisation and running of your conference in Vienna's second city district. For more information, send us a non-binding inquiry and look forward to a unique combination of Viennese tradition, historical flair and overall perfection!
Comprehensive hygiene strategy at your Schick Hotel
Given the current situation, we have revised our services to ensure that we comply with the essential general requirements for safety and hygiene. Safe distances can be maintained in all our event facilities. To be able to do so, we have revised the maximum number of participants permitted. Moreover, our rooms have windows that can open or are equipped with an excellent and properly maintained air conditioning system to ensure a regular flow of fresh air.
Safety during your seminar in Vienna
We are absolutely committed to your safety & and therefore adhere to the strictest safety and hygiene standards for your events.
- Participants provide proof of a COVID vaccination, a negative COVID test or confirmation that they have recovered from COVID for the duration of the seminar / event
- Disinfectants are in all public areas
- All rooms are regularly disinfected
- Adequate ventilation through highly efficient ventilation systems and / or windows
- Regulation of visitor flows
- 2 Covid-19 officers in-house
- Stay Safe Seal
- Events with more than 100 participants are due to notification.
Your point of contact for conferences at the Hotel Stefanie
From small seminars to major conferences – banquet manager Jeniffer Nemeth is at your service for all issues relating to your conference at the Hotel Stefanie.