The centrally-located Hotel Stefanie in Vienna
Your traditional hotel in the heart of the Austrian capital
Your traditional Hotel Stefanie is located in Vienna's second city district, right in the heart of the world's most liveable city. The hotel's peaceful, central location on the city's historic Taborstrasse offers convenient public transport connections together with an exciting glimpse of the past. Right outside the doors of the oldest hotel in Vienna , you can amble through the former Jewish Quarter and explore the kosher restaurants, grocery stores, houses of prayer and synagogues of the district. The Hotel Stefanie features a unique combination of Imperial atmosphere, warm hospitality and authentic Viennese charm.
The perfect base for your sightseeing tour of Vienna
Hotel Stefanie is located between the Danube and the Donaukanal (Danube canal), making it the perfect location from which to visit numerous attractions and shopping strips as well as Vienna's historic centre. The towers of the famous Stephansdom cathedral, for example, soar above the rooftops just a few metres away. Patrons of the arts can enjoy a pleasant evening stroll to the Vienna State Opera, while guests looking to kick back and relax might prefer a gentle wander along the nearby Donaukanal. The Taborstrasse shops are just outside the hotel's front door, and like the Kärntnerstrasse, this stretch is a real insiders' tip for shopping in Vienna. There are so many options, it's hard to choose – but there's definitely something on offer for everyone!
Distances to Vienna's most prominent attractions
- 10 minute walk to St Stephen's Cathedral (first city district – Innere Stadt)
- 10 minute walk to Kärntnerstrasse (first city district – Innere Stadt)
- 25 minute drive to Schloss Schönbrunn (13th city district - Hietzing)
- 20 minute walk to Vienna's Hofburg imperial palace (first city district – Innere Stadt)
- 30 minutes' walk through the historic city centre to the baroque Karlskirche church (fourth city district – Wieden)
- Three minutes' walk to the Leopoldstadt District Museum (2nd city district – Leopoldstadt)
- Ten minutes' walk to the MAK – Museum of Applied Arts/Contemporary Arts (1st city district – Innere Stadt)
- A 25 minute drive to Schloss Belvedere (3rd city district – Landstrasse)
- A 20 minute walk to the Natural History Museum (2nd city district – Leopoldstadt)
- A 20 minute walk to the Schatzkammer Imperial Treasury (1st city district – Innere Stadt)
Several nearby public transport connections
Owing to the central location of the Hotel Stefanie in Vienna, most of the city's attractions are within easy walking distance. That means you can simply leave your car in the hotel's parking garage during your stay.
Several public transport connections are conveniently located near the hotel for any longer journeys. The Line 2 tram runs right past your Schick Hotel, while the Line 2 subway (U-Bahn) is just a bit further away. The well-known Schwedenplatz station, a three minute walk from your hotel, provides access to the underground lines 1 and 4, which will take you to the Wiener Prater and Schloss Schönbrunn. If you travel to Vienna by train , public transport provides quick and easy connections from the city's Central and Westbahnhof railway stations to your Hotel Stefanie.
Distances to nearby public transport connections
- 3 minute walk to the Schwedenplatz subway station
- 1 minute walk to the Taborstrasse tram stop
- 16 minute drive to Vienna's central railway station
- 20 minute drive to Vienna's Westbahnhof railway station
Want some more hot tips for your holiday in Vienna? Just ask your helpful reception team at the centrally-located Schick Hotel Stefanie. You will be delighted by the numerous positive reviews of the hotel's ideal location! Book now online to enjoy the attractive benefits of a direct booking!